Gynecology involves many areas of women’s healthcare.
- “Well Visit” examinations and appropriate in-office laboratory tests
- Osteoporosis assessment using the DEXA equipment
- Mammograms are performed in-office with both 2-D and 3-D technology
- Surgical treatments performed in the office setting are endometrial ablation, LEEP and Essure
- Infertility evaluation and limited treatment
- Surgical treatments for specific conditions including laparoscopic procedures, hysterectomy and tubal ligation (sterilization)
- Evaluation and treatment of sexual issues